Thursday, April 27, 2006

Zazie - La Dolce Vita 04,A French song ...


I found this video in one of the website and I am sharing this video with all of my friends hope you like it.

I am also adding one of my poem with this Video,let's have a great day.

A Song Of Reality
Romeo and Juliet, a old symbol for love,
Lyila and Majunu, poetic compassion.
Jack and Rose, a wave of titanic love.
You and me, same old song of reality…
In the valley of death, I summoned its beauty.
And I found the ugliness in the valley of flowers.
This flower, that flower, those flower.
And those flowers between these two.
The darkness is the same.
Freedom is what one desperately needs.
And then they search a way to surrender.
When children asks questions about them.
Were from they are and what for.
Slowly they find a way to dream.
Always plays with GOD and candies.
Suddenly they knew, they are apart...
Now they dislike questions to be answered.
Dreams and childhood is what they look now.
Sometimes the age-old stories remain the same

Ronnie

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...