Saturday, April 22, 2006

He is my friend.....So what?


Basker,that his name. I meet him here in Taichung,he used to live near my house. Nowadays more and more Indians are coming to Taiwan. He was different,quiet but friendly and I hope he is feeling happy back in India.

Yes,he is my friend....So What? Is there anything special to say about your friend? May be some people like it or not.But as alwayes I will keep my stupid way of boring other people.Any way you are going to die...so let you be my prey.

In one of his poems the great Pablo Neruda wrote,some times words are more powerful than a sword,The sword can make a wound on your body but the words can make a deep wound in your heart(soul)leaving unhealed forever.

Am I good in teaching English?or Am I good teacher?(excluded English).I don't know,I just like to stay as I am.If my students learn the Wisdom,then I am happy.I do care their personality,I like to see them take care of eachother and thier own family too. But I can't promise them any happines.sometimes I think,I am not good in teaching kids,still I will do it for my family status.(necessary evil)As far as my wife thinks I am too happy in teaching kids.

We always run out of options,I want most of people to be good and I can only promise them tears.I think,there will be one day when your tears start to grow into a big sea and surely it will wash away everything that stands against you.

I knew, we can't become like Buddha,Jesus,Allah or Krishna.But we can stay alive as we are.I don't know how bad I am.....and I knew you will remember those ,when I am not exists.

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...