Friday, April 21, 2006

Here I am......in Taiwan.

Illah Formosa !................Illah Formosa !

Portugese people shouted aloud......I too like to shout these words...who is going to hear my words...still I will try it in my night dreams.

People,alwayes like to ask me one question...Are you happy?....They like the answer "yes",Still....I am not too sad and there is no time shed my tears,Again who is going to see and listen.

I heard from my friend,that she used to cry in her room when she feels sad....I think that is a great exercise.I think I must learn these exercise too apart from Tai-chi.

Sometimes, I needed these exercises when my wife says how good I am and I feel too happy,when I hear my wife say"You are having great life here".I wish these words may come true.

I like to hear from those people who still have the Fire inside to learn more and keeping faith in others....Ramesh Gates is still my oasis with his funny smiling voice and I wish him to do well in his chinese studies(I think his teacher will learn the Indian languages soon,may be the cooking lessons too).

Keeping those dreams intact........let us dream and sleep.....waiting for the next morning to see the things in different way(in more colorful way)still, I will smile for my death,bcos I knew I will be with you... surely I will live among you.....in you dreams,as stupid as I am....alwayes

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...