Saturday, April 22, 2006

My experince with my poems


My experince with my poems
Video sent by ronnieronald
Sometimes

I like to draw a circle without a center.
And drew a square without edges.
Sometimes, I think I heard enough truth.
And in a split moment, I knew I know nothing.
Sometimes I used to make statement of extinction.
There may be a fern growing somewhere outside the earth.
Sometimes I like the wild east and the idea of slavery.
And the whole idea of infinite makes me cheerful.
Sometimes death makes them a way of enlightenment.
And that makes an end to the infinite and to myself.
Sometimes I like to surrender to wonder to wander.

Ronnie

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...