Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Hakka studies and my wife





My wife,actually feels stupid about my studies in Hakka. I don't know why? Why she hates this study?

I better leave this questions to her to answer.....but I will keep collecting the Hakka folktales until I say no to myself.

I am feeling so much happy by studying Hakka folktales...so why should I stop?

Blink.....can be in two hands and they can read it and they can spread it's messgae(Blink-the book)So,do I believe in people too.

Am I good?....Of course not?....but I am not going to make you bad..

She faces instant fear of insecurity and I am facing her every moment.

Still, what ever the professor like to say and make you worried about your future.....stop seeing more Ghost movies and let us eat some ice-cream in a rainy day.

Ajith and Sarah...learning the lessons of Aryan language(not so)and there goes the famous cook named Ramesh....feeling boosasa(confused)learning chinese lessons.

Still Jeffery wu likes to have some good Taiwan girls dressed like Indian brides and we will appaluse for the great Indian culture in the Sogo dept store.

Still, there will be some dogs who have the privillage to wear the raincoats and so on...and there will be some little kids dying of hunger some where in this small world.

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...