Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Welcome to my Blog page.


Hai,

I am welcoming you all to my blog page,let us share our dreams and views. I will try to post most of current news and information about Indian culture and music,Taiwanese culutre,Hakka culture ,poems etc..

I will try to make this blog as a platform for people to share their views,every voice must be heard aloud.

Ronnie

Have a heart that beats to the symphony of nature.

Don't close my eyes even after I died , I still need them to learn . You, all my friends are my eyes and I hope to see the world through your eyes,even I am dead.

If you give me a guitar ,I will sing a song of happines and I will be only defeated in silence.

Surely,I will smile to my death ,bcos I knew I will be living here for a long time in you and in your dreams too..........

www.hakka.co.nr

www.mayookham-arts.co.nr

www.voxpopuli.co.nr

No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...