Monday, April 24, 2006

A day to remember


Yesterday was really a day to remember,

I was too happy to receive the call from National Central University, The reason is that most people told me that there is nothing in studying Hakka even my wife too.

But, I don't care if I can study in the university or not.For me,whatever it may be..I will keep collecting the Hakka folktales and will study them as much as I can.

People are different and sometimes this difference make this world better place to live and also a bad place to live too. The choice is ours...we can choose our way of defeat..either way we all going to die in one day.

As in the words of a great poet..let's say...We want to go miles and miles before we sleep. Let's hear from those people who looks stupid and we will learn much more than we expected.Life is full of complex joy.

People nowadays asks me more about the Sanskirt words(old language of India), hopes they can understand the meaning of this..Aham Bhramashmi..(It's you..only you.)

Do you know me?
I'm the Gladiator like Jesus Christ.
I'm the Great teacher like Sree Buddha.
I'm the Great warrior like Sree Krishna.
I'm the Allaha, you call everyday.
Do you know me?
Take a deep breath and just look inside youself.
Do you know me?
I'm the little lamb Marry never had.
I'm the cloud that going to rain today.
I'm the rainbow that never touchs the ground.
I'm the pain when you feels alone.

I'm the darkness in the day noon time.
Still,do you know me?


No comments:

തായ്‌വാൻ കേരള അസോസിയേഷൻ ( TaiKe ) രൂപീകരണം. തായ്‌വാൻ മലയാളി അസോസിയേഷനിൽ അംഗത്വമുള്ള നൂറ്റമ്പതോളം മലയാളികൾ വസിക്കുന്ന തായ്‌വാനിലെ സാംസ്കാരി...